DUE TO COVID-19 THE SMITHVILLE COMMUNITY CLINIC IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: OUR CLINIC COORDINATOR IS AVAILABLE 5 DAYS A WEEK (512 ) 237-2772 IF YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRESCRIPTION FILLED OR HAVE OUR CLINIC COORDINATOR COORDINATE FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS, NURSE PRACTITIONER AND/OR MEDICAL DOCTOR
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LICENSED PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT VIA PHONE (512) 575-3021
HEAL THE BODY*RENEW THE MIND*NOURISH THE SPIRIT
Medical: Wednesdays at the Clinic from 12-3:30pm – Walk-Ins 12-1PM please call M-F for an appointment - (512) 237-2772
Well Women Check Ups: Nurse Practitioner – Available Fridays with an appointment Call: (512) 237-2772
Behavioral Health: Licensed Professional Counselors and Behavioral Health Consultants – Available Mon-Fri with an appointment – Please call:
Dental Services: Saturdays by Appointment Only** Please call:
House of Ruth: Transitional Women’s Shelter 206 Prima Street, Smithville, Texas 78957 Please call: (512)-798-3521
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
300 Lynch Street, (Corner of MLK and Lynch), Smithville, Texas 78957
OUR MISSION - PROVIDE HOPE AND HEALING TO THOSE WITHOUT MEANS
Women's Transitional Shelter - House of Ruth
Smithville Community Clinic Supports Individual Healthcare of Uninsured Residents Through:
- Basic medical healthcare
- Behavioral Health Services (Call for Appointments: 512- 575-3021
- Referral to other Medical Specialties
- Women's Transitional Housing @ the House of Ruth
- Disease Prevention/Management
- SCC is the only FREE healthcare clinic in Bastrop County, TX for the medically uninsured.
- Smithville Community Clinic is staffed by volunteers and contractors from within and outside of the community. We are always in need of professionals (M.D.s, PA-C, Nurse Practitioners, RNs, LVNs, Mental Health Professionals). Contact our office for more information on volunteering.
- Dental services: Please call: (512) 798-3736
- Our next well women's clinic is TO BE DETERMINED.
Hours and Information
Address: 300 Lynch Street (corner of MLK) Smithville,Texas 78957 P.O. Box 38
Current Hours of Medical Service: NEW HOURS: Wednesdays 12-1 (Walk-Ins Only) 12:00-3:30 by appointment - effective Sep 1, 2019 and Thursday Evenings starting 16 January 2020 4-8pm by appointment
Woman's Clinic Fridays 8-12PM (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
Nurse, Certified Physician Assistant and Caseworker available from 1-5 PM
Patient Services (not medical) available Mon, Tues and Fridays from 9-1:30PM at the clinic.
Whether you have a headache, cold or cough, allergies, asthma, diabetes, hypertension or some other common sickness, the Clinic can provide care between 12 Noon 3:30PM on Wednesdays - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Services provided include nurse and physician assistant consultations, along with mental health evaluations.