Benefits of Free Healthcare
- Patients benefit from receiving healthcare in a loving and caring environment that minister to the whole individual
- Healthcare is free
- The Smithville Community Clinic places an emphasis on preventive healthcare and recently added their diabetic outreach program for those suffering with the risk factors of metabolic syndrome.
- The Smithville Community Clinic places an emphasis on sustainable maintenance of chronic disease and once a year hosts the Susan G. Komen Foundation Pink Bus for women needing breast screens. For the past two years our Smithville Tiger cheerleaders have supported this great service.
- Caregivers benefit from the deep satisfaction that comes from helping other human beings in need of healthcare assistance.
- Non-paying patients can attend the Smithville Community Clinic versus seeking medical care from emergency rooms at local hospitals.
- Reduces cost to tax payers for medical care to the indigent