Benefits of Free Healthcare
- Patients benefit from receiving healthcare in a loving and caring environment that minister to the whole individual
- Healthcare is free
- The Smithville Community Clinic places an emphasis on preventive healthcare and recently added their diabetic outreach program for those suffering with the risk factors of metabolic syndrome. We will begin our 4th cohort on Monday September 17 2018 in partnership with the Smithville Whole Health Partnership.
- The Smithville Community Clinic places an emphasis on sustainable maintenance of chronic disease and once a year hosts the Susan G. Komen Foundation Pink Bus for women needing breast screens. For the past two years our Smithville Tiger cheerleaders have supported this great service.
- Caregivers benefit from the deep satisfaction that comes from helping other human beings in need of healthcare assistance.
- Non-paying patients can attend the Smithville Community Clinic versus seeking medical care from emergency rooms at local hospitals.
- Reduces cost to tax payers for medical care to the indigent